Anna Allison - Sexualtherapist
Human sexuality is ever so diverse, coming along all the way through our lifes. To be in a happy and harmonius relationship, I believe it’s necessary to have a balanced sexual life. To be open towards eachother, trust one another and cooperating together are all essential to keep it going. There are some situations in life when it becomes unbalanced. Problems and conflicts start to appear which we are not capable to solve on our own.
At times like these, it is advisable to get professional help. This will lead to achieve a positive change and could be the key to solving the matters.
As a sexualtherapist my aim is to help in any occurent problem that emerges, explore it, and find a solution to it. Through the therapy, I use cognitive behavioural therapy, then integrade various recreational and restoration methods and individual personal development support.
- Adult sexual consultation
- Conflict solving within marriages and relationships
- Complete loss or lower sexual appetite/arousal
- Female orgasm disorders
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Sexual life through pregnancy and after birth
- Erectile disfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Ejaculation difficulties
- Sex and porn addiction
It’s enough to have a simple thought or a determination for a beginning to a change!
- 1990 – 1994 Medical High School
- 1995 – Midwifery qualification
- 1994 – 1997 Szent Janos Hospital Obstetrics/Gynecology/Maternity ward
- 1997 – 2007 London, newborn/childcare occupation
- 2012 – 2015 Szent Istvan University Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences, Health Tourism degree, last semester completed in Helsinki, Laurea University of Applied Sciences
- 2015 – 2017 Freelance humane, medical, communication and marketing work
- 2016 – 2017 Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine, Postgraduate Sexualtherapist degree
- 2018 – UK, Open University sexualtherapy
- 2018 – Metropolitan University Budapest, mediation/alternative conflict solving
I am a member of the
Hungarian Academic Sexology Society
and also the
National UK Therapist Register.
Consultation 20 min 0,- Ft
Guidance 45 min 12 000,- Ft